Spoil your baby with Bubba Blue's luxurious and eco-friendly Bamboo nursery range. Being a sustainable resource, Bamboo products are breathable, hypoallergenic, silky soft and perfect for use all year round.
- Cot Size Pillow
- The perfect first pillow for babies from 12 months
- Luxuriously soft, lightweight & feels like silk
- Dust mite resistant, antibacterial & hypo-allergenic
- Bamboo cover, bamboo filling
- Includes free bamboo pillowcase
- Flat style so as not to strain babies’ neck
- Caution: Pillows are only recommended for babies over 12 months.
Cot Size 39x59cm
Pill Case 40x60cm
- Highly Resistant to Dust Mites
- Luxuriously Soft
- Hypoallergenic & Antibacterial
- Naturally Breathable
- Sustainable Bamboo
- Thermo regulating - stays cool in summer & warm in winter
- A great product for your child, your family & our environment!
BRONZE - Mother & Baby Awards 2018
Most Environmentally Friendly Product for Baby
Bubba Blue Bamboo Collection
What makes Bubba Blue Bamboo products for baby so special?
At Bubba Blue our main priority is the care & the well-being of your little ones.
Our Bamboo Baby Bedding Collection is possibly the best on the market as it is softer, better quality, more durable, easy to care for and is well priced.
We are proud to develop & supply the best Premium Quality Bamboo products for you & your baby.
Whether you're after smooth & soft, or naturally breathable & hypoallergenic Bamboo products, you'll find it in our carefully selected range of sheet sets, blankets, towels & other mix & match items.
How is Bamboo made?
Bamboo Fabric Production Cycle
- Bamboo Fabric is a natural textile made from the pulp of the Bamboo Plant
- Bamboo is heavily pulped until it separates into thin threads of fibre
- The fibre threads are spun into Bamboo yarn and rolled onto spools
- Then the fabric can be made into bamboo sheets, towels and textile products