Soft to the touch, this luxurious, ‘soft as silk’ Bassinet Stretch Jersey Fitted Sheet is ideal for baby’s delicate skin. Bamboo fabric is breathable, hypoallergenic and prevents overheating, perfect for use all year round.
- Bassinet Size - super soft jersey stretch
- Bamboo viscose
- Environmentally friendly
- Naturally breathable
- Luxuriously soft, lightweight & feels like silk
- Dust mite resistant, antibacterial & hypo-allergenic
Fits bassinet, 55x96x14cm
- Highly Resistant to Dust Mites
- Luxuriously Soft
- Hypoallergenic & Antibacterial
- Naturally Breathable
- Sustainable Bamboo
- Thermo regulating - stays cool in summer & warm in winter
- A great product for your child, your family & our environment!
BRONZE - Mother & Baby Awards 2018
Most Environmentally Friendly Product for Baby
Bubba Blue Bamboo Collection
What makes Bubba Blub Bamboo products for baby so special?
At Bubba Blue our main priority is the care & the wellbeing of your little ones.
Our Bamboo Baby Bedding Collection is possibly the best on the market as it is softer, better quality, more durable, easy to care for and is well priced.
We are proud to develop & supply the best Premium Quality Bamboo products for you & your baby.
Whether you're after smooth & soft, or naturally breathable & hypoallergenic Bamboo products, you'll find it in our carefully selected range of sheet sets, blankets, towels & other mix & match items.
How is Bamboo made?
Bamboo Fabric Production Cycle
- Bamboo Fabric is a natural textile made from the pulp of the Bamboo Plant
- Bamboo is heavily pulped until it separates into thin threads of fibre
- The fibre threads are spun into Bamboo yarn and rolled onto spools
- Then the fabric can be made into bamboo sheets, towels and textile products